Clipping and collecting BOXTOP$ and Milk Caps are an easy way to support our school. As a school we have earned close to $8000 JUST from collecting BOXTOP$. We just joined the Milk Caps for Mooolah program last year and earned $250.
Students can bring in BOXTOP$ attached to the collection sheets we have been using that are available in the office or in a baggie. There are also collection boxes in the office if you don’t want to go to the store. Please label the baggie with how many BOXTOP$ are inside and be sure to check the expiration dates. The store will also collect Milk Caps for Mooolah from the Longmont Dairy.
Please note that the Labels for Education program has been discontinued, so we will no longer be collecting them.
The store will be open directly after school in the Commons Area on early release Wednesdays on the following dates:
- You can make arrangements with the BASE director, Joey Velotta, for your child to attend.
- Please arrive at the Box Top Store with your Box Tops already counted. This is essential if your child is headed to BASE. BASE leaders are unable to wait for Box Tops to be counted. You may put your Box Tops in a zip lock bag with a note indicating how many you have.
- Your child will be able to choose items using Box Tops as payment. Items are clearly marked with the number of Box Tops needed. Adults are on hand to collect the Box Tops.
BOX TOP STORE DATES: (Last Wed. of the month in the Commons immediately after school)
- August 31, 2016
- September 28, 2016
- October 26, 2016
- November 30, 2016
- December 14, 2015 – (2nd to last Wednesday due to Winter Break)
- January 25, 2017
- February 22, 2017
- March 22, 2017
- April 26, 2017
- May 17, 2017 – (3rd to last Wednesday due to End of School Year craziness)